Water Quality 2012
Protecting Our Water Resources: Issues for a Changing World
19-21 September 2012
JinXi Hotel & Conference Centre, HangZhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
Local chair: Dr Zhijian Zhang, Zhejiang University, China.
Thank you to all speakers and delegates who attended Water Quality 2012.
Water Quality 2012 expanded on the issues discussed during Water Quality 2010, integrating water quality into water resource management and the arena of global challenges. By providing a forum for researchers, industry, policymakers and other stakeholders, the conference identified the key concerns and big challenges of the future.
The conference discussed a number of thematic areas including:
- Water policy and management: implications of climate change
- Water resources: monitoring and modelling
- Water quality: urban and rural concerns
- Water supply: groundwater and surface water sustainability
- Water extremes: floods and droughts